Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday Morning

Patti Griffin
Testing out my new Patagonia Yoga shirt in my living room that is SUPPOSED to motivate me to go to Yoga.
9:15 a.m., 11:00 a.m.: times of Yoga classes offered at the YMCA on Monday mornings
10:30 a.m.: time it is in my living room
Everything in me resisted going.

I woke up beating myself up about sleeping in. Our Christmas tree is still up, smelling wonderful decorated in all of its glory, one red reindeer hanging from a lone branch that sticks out in front as if he will carry the whole thing away. What is more is that we still have a pumpkin. An orange pumpkin sits on the windowsill in our unheated, uninsulated front room. We’ve had him since before Halloween. Last night I watched the Golden Girls, I love the show. I love the idea of four women living together at retirement age. I like it that they are dating, working, doing things. It sounds easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home